Re: Hello - wish to contribute to GNOME Marketing

Thanks - looks like a healthy list indeed!

-Brett

On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 9:06 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
Um.. good question:

Sriram Ramkrishna
Allen Day
Karen Sandler
Alberto Ruiz
Christy Eller
Dave Neary
Bryen Yunashko
Emily Gonyer
Juanjo Marin
Stormy Peters

Anybody else I've missed?

On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Brett Legree <brett legree gmail com> wrote:
Thanks Jayson - I have a feeling this will be great.

Question, if I may, about how many folks are part of the team?

-Brett