Hello - wish to contribute to GNOME Marketing

Hello,

Just a quick note to say hello - my name is Brett Legree, I am a nuclear and chemical engineer by trade, a technology enthusiast by passion, mostly in the area of UI/UX, and so this means that I work with and test as many different operating systems and interfaces as I can find.

I like to write and speak in front of people (I do it for a living as part of my job) and I thought that I could put some of my talents and interests to work with the GNOME project. Marketing seemed a possible fit for me (I even studied it as a minor at school, and worked in sales for a time, as well as taking formal presentation science training), and so I am here to help!

I have not stopped in yet on IRC but will do so when I can (I was speaking with Sri on Google+ and he suggested I do that!)

Oh, you can find me on Google+ obviously as Brett Legree.

Thanks, and hope to get started helping however I can.

-Brett