Re: Annual report - ready to print (almost)

On Mon, July 23, 2012 4:38 am, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
> On 07/21/2012 11:10 PM, Andre Klapper wrote:
>> On Fri, 2012-07-20 at 03:56 +0200, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
>>> Designed and ready, now ready for proof reading before we print it.
>>> http://andreasn.myownb3.com/temp/annual-report.pdf
>> On page 13, the Openismus logo is the old one.
>> I've attached the current one to this email.
> Do you have that as SVG or EPS as well?
> - Andreas
>> Slightly surprised to see no author names listed somewhere, but maybe
>> that helps avoiding a blame game in the end. ;))
> I need a list of authors and photographers in that case.
> - Andreas

Well, we need to just get this printed and maybe we can add this for the
web version?

Andreas, thanks for working so hard on this! Can you send the final copy
to Chema so we stand a chance of getting a few print copies asap (we can
make do with just 20 or even 15 for the adboard meeting, I think)?

karen

karen