Re: Annual report - ready to print (almost)

On 07/21/2012 11:10 PM, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Fri, 2012-07-20 at 03:56 +0200, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
Designed and ready, now ready for proof reading before we print it.
http://andreasn.myownb3.com/temp/annual-report.pdf
On page 13, the Openismus logo is the old one.
I've attached the current one to this email.
Do you have that as SVG or EPS as well?
- Andreas
Slightly surprised to see no author names listed somewhere, but maybe
that helps avoiding a blame game in the end. ;))
I need a list of authors and photographers in that case.
- Andreas