Re: Annual report - ready to print (almost)

Hey all, just a few things:

Page 5 in  ..."binary that not only to benefits application
developers" remove the 'to' after "..source code and binary

Page 7,
-third paragraph ".. While the philosophy to keep things simply
remains," change "simply" to "simple"
-fifth paragraph ..."to be official part of GNOME": add 'an' before
'official part of GNOME', also drop the -on- in ..."next release and
-on- specific modules.

Page 10,
-Boston Summit, 2nd paragraph: .."Gtk+?/WebKit, Clutter 2.0, and
Gestures among others." - I'm sure I meant to determine which vs of
Gtk+ was worked, on, I'd assume 3 at this point, though I'm not 100%
on that. (2010)
- , add a comma after Evolution ..."Evolution Gstreamer, packaging
GNOME in Debian and many others."

Page 12,
- change 'server' to 'served': "The conference server as warm up for
the hackfest" and add "a" after "served as" so its "served as a warm
up",
- remo 'to' :  "GNOME documentation team to engage with other
fellows." ..'team engage with other fellows'

Under 'Accessibility hackfest agenda'
- add "The" and change 'Plans' to plan before the first line: "The
Plans for GNOME 3.."

Page 15
- need a space between 2011 and the: "In 2011the GNOME's outreach"
- change "runs" to "ran": "runs through March 15, 2012"

- remove ? before 'LinkedIn': "manager on ?LinkedIn"

Page 18: can we move the link
(http://openhatch.org/wiki/Open_Source_Workshop) down to the bottom?
Or put a [1] in and then the link either after the question is fully
answered or at the end of the interview (moving any/all others as
well).

Page 20: link: "mentoring howto:
http://people.gnome.org/~federico/docs/summer­of­code­mentoring­howto/";

Page 21: 2 links : .."available at http://youtu.be/jHB­N_rOZA* The 7th
GNOME Forum" and end of 3rd paragraph

Otherwise it looks great!! Thanks for all the hardwork!!

Emily