Re: AGM Presentation & Quarterly Reports

On 07/19/2012 02:14 PM, Emily Gonyer wrote:
2) Are we doing the Web presentation along side marketing? I know
Christy & Elena have both done tons of work on it over the last six
months, and want to make sure their work is highlighted at some point.
If we're doing it together, what are the main changes that have
happend?
I don't think a separate presentation from the web team is necessary, but should fit well in the marketing presentation.
The big things that have happened of late are:
* New simpler, and more straight forward design for Friends of GNOME, now hosted on Wordpress instead of gnomeweb-wml. * Elena updated mail.gnome.org and git.gnome.org, bringing them closer to the gnome.org design. * The sysadmin team kindly set up http://webstats.gnome.org/ allowing us to see visitor statistics like number of hits, browser usage etc.
* Jasper set up extensions.gnome.org
- Andreas