AGM Presentation & Quarterly Reports

Hi there, I'm working on the AGM Presentation and have a couple of questions.

1) What events has GNOME had a marketing presence at over the last
year? Currently I have whats on the wiki page under GNOME Events:
FOSDEM, LinuxTag, CeBit, GNOME.Asia as well as the Montréal Summit and
Linux.conf.Au - what am I missing?  And does anyone have good photos
from any of them? Also, should I include hackfests?

2) Are we doing the Web presentation along side marketing? I know
Christy & Elena have both done tons of work on it over the last six
months, and want to make sure their work is highlighted at some point.
If we're doing it together, what are the main changes that have
happend?

Also, our quarterly report is due, and I'm happy to write it but am
unsure what has gone on over the last couple months. Can someone fill
me in?

Thanks,

Emily
--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it. -  Goethe

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr.Seuss

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that
counts can be counted. - Albert Einstein