Re: Brno Hackfest News Coverage

That's great - thanks Christy! The schedule has a few notes on it. We
basically want a post before ('we're going to do cool stuff') and a
post afterwards ('we did cool stuff'), plus microblogging during the
event. It would be awesome if you could make sure that the posts get
proofed before they are published...

I signed you up on the wiki, so it's all official now. ;)

Allan