Re: speaker schedules for conference

Tammy:

Thanks. I was more interested at first if you could hold a conference in
the DC area and if not, where are some of the conferences nearby the DC
area for the upcoming year of 2012? I would really like to attend one
nearby even it is in Boston.

Currently there are no events planned in the DC area.  If the Columbus
Day weekend event happens in Boston (or nearby) in 2012, then that
would be a good choice

I recommend subscribing to foundation-announce or foundation-list to
keep abreast of when GNOME events are being planned:

Some GNOME Hackfests are not always well advertised on these mailing
lists, so it is also good to keep an eye on this page for upcoming
Hackfest events:

  https://live.gnome.org/Hackfests

My other question is: If the conference is held in Boston, is it okay to
blog about or video record and send to this list?

Yes.  The GNOME Foundation does encourage people to provide such videos
or other media under a free license.

Brian