Re: Gnumeric still available?

The only time I've ever seen such endeavors succeed is when there's some
sort of editorial schedule in place.  Mapping out what you want to see
published over a certain period of time (say 2-3 months) makes it a lot
easier to poke people to step up and write something.

The existence of an editorial schedule doesn't guarantee success.  But
the lack of a schedule seems (from my experience) to guarantee failure.

Bryen