Re: GNOME FOSDEM Stand

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 9:13 AM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Le lundi 06 février 2012, à 08:48 -0700, Stormy Peters a écrit :
>> I 100% support having a table cloth and a roll up self-standing banner in
>> both of the event boxes.
>
> We should make sure the roll up self-standing banner can fit in the
> event boxes, though. I'm thinking it's too big for the newest event box,
> but that's just a guess.

That's what I was thinking too. :) Same goes for any additional
merchanise we want to include. I'm sure there's room for stickers, but
what about mugs or even USB sticks?

Could whoever has the box check to see how much space there is?

Allan
--
IRC:  aday on irc.gnome.org
Blog: http://afaikblog.wordpress.com/