Re: GNOME FOSDEM Stand

----- Mensaje original -----
[...]
> The other thing I thought was that the stand would be better if we had
> more in the way of merchandise (pens, mugs, keyrings, usb sticks, a
> greater range of stickers, etc etc). We also need new banners (some of
> which are looking like they have seen better days) and a big GNOME
> tablecloth (I was also envious of the roll-up vertical banners that
> the other stands had).

Hi Allan et al,

We discussed about a tablecoth in the past [1] and even we have
a design:

http://yuliansu.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/gnome-table-cloth.png

So I think we can go ahead with a tablecloth and a roll-up vertical banner
if people still agree.

Cheers,

    -- Juanjo Marin

[1] thread in marketing list http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2011-July/msg00018.html