Re: Annual Report, GNOME Journal & Quarterly Reports

Emily,

Also, jjmarin reminds me that there will be new procedures for publishing
some of the GNOME news items (Allan, Christy and Andrea have all been
working on a reorg for us!) so, let's coordinate as a marketing team
before publishing the quarterly reports. That way we can be sure that they
end up in the right place.

thanks again for working on them!!!
karen