Re: Annual Report, GNOME Journal & Quarterly Reports

Hi Emily-

I just spoke to Karen, and she leaves for FOSDEM tomorrow. We're thinking next Wednesday or Thursday, 2/8 or 2/9 might be good timing. They are having a mini-marketing meeting at FOSDEM on Sunday, and can report to us on that.

We are going to work on setting up a meeting time with a scheduler (doodle.com?) that will make it easy for us to individually declare which times will work for us. We will keep in touch-

Christy