Re: Annual Report, GNOME Journal & Quarterly Reports

Christy:

I just spoke to Karen, and she leaves for FOSDEM tomorrow. We're
thinking next Wednesday or Thursday, 2/8 or 2/9 might be good timing.
They are having a mini-marketing meeting at FOSDEM on Sunday, and can
report to us on that.

We are going to work on setting up a meeting time with a scheduler
(doodle.com <http://doodle.com>?) that will make it easy for us to
individually declare which times will work for us. We will keep in touch-

Is it not possible to schedule an IRC meeting during the mini-marketing
meeting at FOSDEM?  It seems good if people not at FOSDEM can
participate in some way.

Brian