Re: happy birthday GNOME website!

On Fri, August 3, 2012 12:22 pm, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
> On 08/03/2012 05:17 PM, Karen Sandler wrote:
>> As many of you know from GUADEC, GNOME's 15th anniversary is coming up
>> very soon - on August 15! Some of us were talking about putting up a
>> website, and after Andreas' suggestion at GUADEC I went ahead and
>> registered
>>
>> HappyBirthdayGNOME.com and HappyBirthdayGNOME.org
>>
>> What should we have on the site?
> A simple photo gallery would be nice.
> Deadline for when the site needs to be up is August 15th btw.
> I'll start working on a design.

cool! I took all of the ideas thus far and put them here:
https://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/HappyBirthdayGNOME

If there's something you want to work on, add your name to the item!

I'll email jrb and see if there are any materials they have that we should
use from their talk (maybe we can post their talk, actually).

karen