Re: interview for SCALE website

2011/9/19 Juanjo Marín <juanjomarin96 yahoo es>:

> [...]

Scratch the desktop metaphor bit. ;)

It's true that there's an online focus in 3.2 though. Aside from web
applications there's also GNOME Online Accounts and initial versions
of new GNOME applications (Documents and Contacts) that are designed
with online integration at the forefront. That initiative is important
to ensure that Free Software remains relevant to users, and it's
something that will continue with subsequent releases.

Allan
--
IRC:  aday on irc.gnome.org
Blog: http://afaikblog.wordpress.com/