Re: Are there some community/marketing indicators defined?

Hello Félix,

2011/9/8 J. Félix Ontañón <fontanon emergya es>
El día 8 de septiembre de 2011 10:22, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> escribió:
> Hi Félix,
>
> 2011/9/8 J. Félix Ontañón <fontanon emergya es>:
>> Hi Marketing Team!
>>
>> I've been diving into live.gnome.org (up again! it's a good thing!)
>> looking for some indicators, kpi, metrics or something related the way
>> you measure the success of the activities the marketing team does and
>> how they help to achieve the objectives.

That's because many communities have an activity roadmap based on
objectives and i'm just figuring out the best practices measuring the
success, for my own use.
The point is that neither the Ubuntu Community nor the Open Knowledge
Foundation, same for Gnome, seems to have it.

It would be certainly interesting to have methods to measure success, and to clarify what "success" means for the community.

Could you point us at a few communities that you feel most relevant?

Would you be motivated to help developing such methods for GNOME?

Also I feel it would be really great if you post again in this list to share your findings and when you have identified interesting and best practices!