gnome3.org in a post-3.0 world

Hi!
I was pondering what to do with gnome3.org once we release 3.2 last night.
Much of the intention of gnome3.org was to make a site with a easy url with some information about our (then upcoming) product. This was especially useful since we could still talk about the current GNOME (2.X) on gnome.org in parallel. These days gnome3.org and gnome.org, especially http://www.gnome.org/gnome-3/ have a lot of overlap. Almost all of the useful bits actually. Therefore I suggest we start pointing the gnome3.org domain to gnome.org/gnome-3/ when we release 3.2 (and the content on that page needs to be slightly updated to reflect the 3.2 changes of course).
- Andreas