Re: Words about GNOME in 2011

On Mon, November 14, 2011 3:16 am, Juanjo Marín wrote:

>>________________________________

Excellent news!

> I will create a wiki for managing the report this afternoon. Let's see
> then how can we assign the articles and do the coordination part. Maybe it
> is better to have a small group in the coordination than only one person.

Great idea! Emily and I have both volunteered to be in this group, and we
had planned to send out an invitation to others to join us but we got
waylaid with logistics. Let us know when you've set up the wiki and we can
start adding too. I hate to suggest more meetings, but should we at least
set up a regular time to check in on IRC so that we ensure regular
progress? :)

karen