Re: Words about GNOME in 2011

On Tue, November 8, 2011 2:00 pm, Stormy Peters wrote:
> Awesome. Thanks for putting this together, Juanjo!
>
> +1 to including it in the annual report.
>
> It'd be even cooler if we could get good pictures of these folks and
> spread
> the pictures with the quotes out through the report.

I love it too, and agree with Stormy about the pictures. I can help track
those down if we need.

The only change I would consider is dropping Ingo Molnar's. I like
throwing some of the negative ones in there like the one from Linus, but I
think, among other reasons, that it doesn't really add anything different
and also negatively brings KDE into it.

thanks Juanjo :)

karen