Re: Any Shared Slides - "New Features for GNOME 3.0"

On Wed, 2011-03-16 at 17:37 +0100, Dave Neary wrote:
> If I may be so bold, I think that we should not have a "what's new in
> GNOME 3" presentation, but a "What is GNOME" presentation.

s/not/not only/ and s/but/but also/, IMO.

At least for our local release party the audience is expected to be
quite technical. Hence a "What is GNOME" presentation *might* be
uninteresting for them.
I don't want to generalize, just pointing out to consider it *in case*
you know your audience a bit.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed