Re: Any Shared Slides - "New Features for GNOME 3.0"

Hi,

If I may be so bold, I think that we should not have a "what's new in
GNOME 3" presentation, but a "What is GNOME" presentation.

Presentations should not just concentrate on the new & shiny, but on the
whole experience. Many people have not been watching closely for a
number of years - this is an opportunity to show how great GNOME is, in
general.

vuntz is giving a presentation in Lyon, he might be persuaded to share
it here?

Cheers,
Dave.

--