Re: GNOME 3.0 parties - photo gallery and Photo competition ?

For Best Photo Competition, in my mind, it is easy to do if we choose one photo tools, like picasa or flickr.

For example, let's say we will have a photo set called "GNOME 3.0 Launch Party" , everyone can view and vote on each photos.

Is there better tools for Best Photo Competition? Anyone can suggest ?

-Emily

2011/3/11 Allan Day <allanpday gmail com>
Hi Emily!

On Fri, 2011-03-11 at 16:54 +0800, Emily Chen wrote:
> Hi Allan and all,
>
> I would like to continue our discuss about a possible photo gallery or
> Photo competition for GNOME 3.0 launch parties.

Thanks for following this up. A photo competition would be great.
Andreas or Paul: since you were both involved in organising the t-shirt
competition, could you comment on what needs to happen to set this up?

> Currently, we use the official tag #gnome3parties for photos, and we
> encourage every party to blog / tag pictures, send their blog links /
> uploaded picture links to gugmasters-list(at)gnome(dot).
>
> Besides this, are we going to have the best photo competition? A prize
> for the best photographer could be a T-shirt?

Yes; the winning design from the t-shirt competition, perhaps? And what
about one of the openSUSE DVDs?

Best,

Allan
--