Re: press contacts in CiviCRM

On 03/01/2011 04:53 PM, Sumana Harihareswara wrote:
It sounds like the best long-term way for us to amass our database of press contacts is to put it in CiviCRM (I've just thrown a wishlist on http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/PressReleases/Outlets but I can take it down once there's a better home).

Stormy or someone else with CiviCRM admin privileges: can you give Allan and me the required level of permissions and a login?

Best,
Sumana

Since I haven't gotten any response on this, I'm setting up a list in Gobby for now, just to get started. Zonker, please email me or edit the Gobby list to add your contacts! I especially want the names & emails of personal contacts at Ars Technica, Wired, TechCrunch, O'Reilly (online), and language-specific tech websites.

-Sumana