Re: GNOME 3 DVD, help needed

Le jeudi 03 mars 2011, à 17:29 +0000, Allan Day a écrit :
> Vincent Untz wrote:
> >  + create a DVD sleeve. We can use the openSUSE ones as a basis, to make
> >    sure we have the right format:
> >      http://gitorious.org/opensuse/art/trees/master/CD-sleeve
> >
> > The DVD sleeve is the thing that could block everything, so that's the
> > most important part, I'd say :-) Any volunteers?
>
> I'm sure we can get something sorted. When do you need it by? What are
> the dimensions/format? I presume it will be printed in colour?

Let's say we need for April 6th, the day of 3.0 :-) Our current target
is to have everything ready for April 11th, but if we can do earlier,
it's better, obviously...

For the dimensions/format, we should just use the svg from openSUSE as a
basis (see link above).

Yes, it'll be printed in colour.

> > (Ideally, to thank Novell, we'd leave some kind of "Powered by openSUSE"
> > or Geeko head logo somewhere, like on the boot screen and in a corner of
> > the DVD sleeve)
>
> GNOME on the front, Novell on the back, perhaps? Have you got a link to
> Novell branding assets we can use?

s/Novell/openSUSE/ really :-)
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Artwork_brand

Vincent