GNOME 3 DVD, help needed

Hi,

Novell will produce GNOME-branded LiveDVD for GNOME 3.0, and will give
them to the community.

To make it's all perfect, we need a few things:

 + test the GNOME 3 images produced by Fred Crozat, and report
   everything that's wrong or missing (which cool app are we missing,
   where is the branding not good, etc.)

 + collect some marketing material to put on the DVD (slides, banners,
   etc. about GNOME 3)

 + create a DVD sleeve. We can use the openSUSE ones as a basis, to make
   sure we have the right format:
     http://gitorious.org/opensuse/art/trees/master/CD-sleeve

The DVD sleeve is the thing that could block everything, so that's the
most important part, I'd say :-) Any volunteers?

(Ideally, to thank Novell, we'd leave some kind of "Powered by openSUSE"
or Geeko head logo somewhere, like on the boot screen and in a corner of
the DVD sleeve)

Thanks,

Vincent

--