Re: Can we document how to do GNOME announcements, please?

Le jeudi 09 juin 2011, à 09:57 +0200, Olav Vitters a écrit :
> On Wed, Jun 08, 2011 at 06:38:39PM +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
> > I'd actually simply make redirect to
> > and find a better place for the other feeds on the current
> >
> What to do about the existing content on Rename it to

This is the "find a better place" part of my mail ;-)

Depending on what we're willing to put on, a good
part could be simply linked from there, à la LWN (like Dave suggested).

Keeping the aggregation of feeds as they appear right now somewhere
(pgo/announcements/, for instance) could be a simple way for the team
dealing with to to know about potential news items.
But this aggregation wouldn't be what we advertise externally.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.