Re: GNOME Speakers and goodies - MOSC2011

Here is an update!

Sankar will send 300 OpenSUSE GNOME 3 DVDs to support MOSC2011. If anybody else have other GNOME goodies to give away to MOSC2011 (Malaysia), please let us know!

Regarding speakers, we will most likely send a speaker from either India or China to save travel cost. Bharath / Akhil (and Emily) are following up with that now. Thanks!

Pockey