Re: Volunteers needed for the Desktop Summit!

On 07/18/2011 03:34 PM, Ekaterina Gerasimova wrote:
- arrange for GNOME merchandise to be sold (t-shirts, etc), this
includes making sure the merchandise is in the right place, at the
right time
- find trustworthy volunteers to man the stand
- set up the equipment at the stand and break it down

..there will be a table provided for exactly this purpose near the
registration. I can recommend a few places in Berlin which will do the
printing and Andreas Nilsson will get some of the more recent GNOME
designs together.
Wow, I really should have taken care of this earlier this week, and I hope we still have time to print this. :/ This is probably a good time to make use of our winners in the t-shirt contest. I've spent some time today cleaning up the winner in order to get it print-ready.
These things would probably be good to sell:
* Adult t-shirt
* Stickers
* Kids t-shirts
- Andreas