Re: How to manage foundation navigation in gnome.org site

Hey!

Thanks for asking. I would think either option 1 or 3 are good (1 being more prominent, 3 more discreet) as I feel both the GNOME project and the GNOME foundation have a very different focus targeting a different audience.

I see w.g.o as everything software related (latest versions, contribution, technical stuff, developers, components, modules, conferences / hackfest announcements, etc) while the foundation site as foundation related (governance, branding, legal, fund raising, case studies/success stories, partners, etc).

FWIW.

Fred