Re: Questions about FoG and campaigns

I agree - I also think they should be for a specific time period.
They lose potency and impact if they're around too long.  Luis Villa
sent me this link - it's a long read, but well worth it on how
successful fundraising on Kickstarter worked.  When you look at the
timing of when people give in relation to how long the campaign is, is
very interesting.

http://craigmod.com/journal/kickstartup/

Paul