Re: www.gnome3.org launch

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 6:48 AM, Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se> wrote:
On 01/18/2011 10:56 AM, Dave Neary wrote:
Hi,

Jason D. Clinton wrote:
s/real/strong/
Well, I think the by-line is weak, and I'm not a particular fan of "Made
of Easy" either. But the by-line is not the important thing. The
important thing is: What does this new GNOME enable me to do? How will
my computer experience be better?

If you can come up with a by-line which conveys or evokes some answer to
that, I'm all ears. "Made of per^H^H^Hinspiration" or "Made to inspire"
don't really do that for me.
Is it just me, or are we constantly coming up with reasons not to ship the website now? :)
Whoever comes up with a better tagline (or want us to get rid of a tagline alltogether) can edit the image in the repository.
I want to ship.

Yeah, I agree, let's just not add any tagline for now and just put it out there.  We can always add it later I think.

sri