Re: Desktop Summit Sponsorship document

On 01/12/2011 11:17 PM, Frederic Muller wrote:
On 01/12/2011 09:15 PM, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
On 01/12/2011 01:45 PM, Andreas Nilsson wrote:

http://www.desktopsummit.org/sponsors/DesktopSummit2011_SponsorshipOpportunities.pdf

I did that in Scribus on GNOME 2.30 (Ubuntu 10.10).

Oh, and in case I get hit by a bus:
http://www.andreasn.se/diverse/temp/desktop-summit-folder.zip
(is there a better place I should upload this too?)
- Andreas

After further checking and a discussion on #marketing with Andreas it
appears the original pdf document included in the zip file doesn't have
that MAC OS X stamping. There was apparently some words being cut off on
page 8 and someone re-edited the sla file and regenerated the pdf
probably on a MAC.

What should we do now then? I don't mind redoing the changes (I'll check
if there isn't anything else) and the export, but where should I send it
to? Or does it make more sense for someone else to do that?

Thank you.

Fred

Did the modification on page 8, exported to a new pdf file under GNOME, compared with current document (didn't find any difference) and uploaded the new pdf for whoever can do the replacement on desktopsummit.org here:
http://fred.dao2.com/sponsors.pdf

Thanks

Fred
ps: I however noticed 2 errors when exporting related to the images dpi being too low and my document is 1.2MB while the current one is 3.9MB