Re: Q4 Updates Due

On 01/12/2011 09:36 AM, Frederic Muller wrote:
On 01/12/2011 04:15 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
Conferences:
Desktop summit 2011 will be held in August 6 - August 12th in Berlin.
The web
page is now live and is accessible from http://www.desktopsummit.org/.

A shame that the Sponsorship opportunities document has been produced with Mac OS X 10.6.2 Quartz, one would have expected Scribus to be used on either GNOME or KDE (or that the information be removed from the pdf file).
This one?
http://www.desktopsummit.org/sponsors/DesktopSummit2011_SponsorshipOpportunities.pdf
I did that in Scribus on GNOME 2.30 (Ubuntu 10.10).
I have never owned a copy of OS X 10.6 because I'm too cheap to upgrade, and I never really run it anyway (I have a macbook running 10.5 in the cases I need to compile mozilla stuff on it for the mac though).

Maybe it's an error in the scribus export or something.
- Andreas