Re: Q4 Updates Due

Hi Brian,

Might I suggest that you put the actionable stuff right up front? I'd
like to see

"The GNOME Foundation seeking new executive director"

be right at the top.

Afterwards, thanking Stormy & explaining why she left will be 2nd,
annual report 3rd, then budget and t-shirt contest, etc. You could even
add GUADEC & Hackfests to a separate "Events" update.

It's great to see the board having so much to talk about! You'll soon
have to start breaking the report into sub-reports ;)

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary