Re: Short slide decks for use in GNOME community presentations

Hi Brian and Jason,

Many thanks for your comments on the slide decks. I've noted them down and will respond in detail next week after all feedback is in.

for The GNOME Foundation.  Note that the GNOME Foundation did recently
announce an interest in receiving bids for doing additional GNOME
Marketing related work, perhaps with more of a focus on GNOME 3.

Yes, we saw this and we'll be getting in touch with the Foundation about it. Many thanks for pointing it out.

I'd again encourage everyone on the list to review the slides and send in their feedback and comments by the end of this week so I have a complete list of changes to work with.

Thanks in advance.

Vikram Vaswani
Initmarketing