New face to Friends of GNOME

Wanted to do some modifications to the Friends of GNOME website as the design me and Kalle did hasn't scaled well with the content added over time and with the new website [1] coming around the corner, needs a facelift anyway. The current site is getting a bit cluttered and I wanted make the process of donating as simple as possible. Some darlings might have gone lost in the process. :)

http://www.andreasn.se/diverse/temp/friends-of-gnome-2.0/

This can be considered alpha state as I think the forms are a bit broken here and there and not all sub pages are finished.
If you find something broken, fix it here:
http://gitorious.org/gnome-design/gnome-design/trees/master/www/friends-of-gnome-2.0

1. http://wptest.gnome.org/
- Andreas