Re: GCI: Update Gnome Usergroup Info, Introduction

Excellent! Great to see this task moving as it should be an important piece of our marketing and outreach efforts.

I would replace "open source" by "free and open source" to make the email more inclusive, especially since GNOME is part of the GNU project (www.gnome.org/about/ ).

If you need any help getting 'faster' responses with the GUGs in Asia please let me know as this is an area where I should be able to help.

Thank you very much for your time and commitment.

Fred