Re: window controls removing max and min from windows committed..

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 12:03, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
Some kind of video diary maybe?  Pick a selection of people of various backgrounds and have them go through the changes within a week?  Or maybe we could use a text diary, it doesn't matter and then put that on GNOME3?  We definitely need to encourage people.

I think these are good ideas but I want to say that we are well past the point where we can debate taking action on anything. If you think this is a good idea, just go for it and we'll worry about the consequences later.

We're six weeks away from launch and it seems like we have a whole bunch of "wouldn't be nice if" for marketing team that has either been stopped by various people saying "no" or which have no owner.

Need a little more JFDI now and less debate.