Re: Marketing Accessibility

/me surprised that gnome-accessibility-list@ is not CC'ed.

On Thu, 2011-08-25 at 01:09 +0100, Juanjo Marín wrote:
>  For a while now, the GNOME Accessibility Team has been thinking and
> wanting to get more involved in marketing.

>  But we're interested in other ideas as well.

On a related note, we are going to publish GNOME 3.2 release notes in
about five weeks. If I remember correctly we did not mention a11y on
purpose in the last release notes as 3.0's a11y support was "not very
good".

Do you have any a11y achievements (both for developers and users) in 3.1
in mind that are worth to mention in the 3.2 release notes?

Thanks,
andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed