Re: Conference Propsoal: Portland Summit

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 10:14 PM, Frederic Muller <fredm gnome org> wrote:

On 08/03/2011 01:01 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:

> June                   July/August              October
> GNOME.Asia -> Desktop Summit -> Boston Summit

GNOME.Asia happens on 1st quarter around the GNOME release. It was end
of March/early April this year because of the delayed schedule for GNOME
3.0.

In 2012 it should be around February either before or after the GNOME
release.

I think the dates I put in should be okay.  We don't really have a decent conference close to the Latin countries that I'm aware of.

sri