Re: GNOME 3 DVDs

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 7:14 PM, Bryen M Yunashko <a11yrocks bryen com> wrote:
On Tue, 2011-04-26 at 15:49 -0700, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:

Who do I need to talk to about getting some DVDs shipped here?  I believe some were shipped to the U.S.  I have a conference this weekend so it would be beneficial if I could give out some live cds after my talk.

sri

I'm going to guess Christer is the one who stocks them.  And as I mentioned online, you are welcome to have it shipped directly to Bellingham and our ambassador can receive them and hand them to you on Saturday if you wish, since I'm assuming Friday is a travel day for you to get to LFNW.

Hi Bryen,

Yeah, I was hoping someone would fess up to getting the DVDs.  I'll poke Christer again..

I was planning on travelling on Saturday but it seems Friday is more likely..

sri
Bryen