Re: Contractor status update: last week & next steps

Hi Sumana,

One thing I've done in previous releases which I've found useful after
the fact was to collect press references for GNOME releases in a
bookmarking site (I used to use del.icio.us, recently moved to
pinboard.in, but Google Reader would work too).

I think that this would be a very useful addition here too. For
Delicious, the tags "gnome gnome30 release press" would be useful.

It's something we can crowdsource, but it'd be great if you & Alan could
ensure that release coverage gets tagged somewhere for safekeeping.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary