Re: Getting some students in communication helping with copywriting & web?

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 3:32 AM, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> wrote:
Great, that's a couple of volunteers, and should be enough to get us
started. I'll check whether it's possible to propose tutored projects
through the foundation, if not, I can proxy for GNOME here.

So along the same vein, in portland state there is a marketing class as part of the MBA program that focuses on doing marketing projects I've been told t they could f work on a marketing plan for Gnome 3.0.  I could talk to the professor and see if there are any students willing to help out and come up with a marketing plan if people are interested in me pursuing this.

sri