Re: Getting some students in communication helping with copywriting & web?

I'd be willing to help.

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 10:04 AM, Jason Clinton <me jasonclinton com> wrote:
On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 04:28, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> wrote:
I want to make sure that there is sufficient
mentoring resources available in the marketing team to give regular
feedback & ensure follow-through if I propose this idea to the course
supervisor.

Would love to help! library.gnome.org is another idea; needs a lot of updating for GNOME 3 and it's a target community, too.