Re: Getting some students in communication helping with copywriting & web?

Dave,

This looks awesome, I'm willing to help as well.

Two other projects are reviewing and updating the new GNOME.org content - we've got a good first pass (that also needs to be finished) and we did some planning against a second level of content that students could work on.

Another projects is helping to migrate GNOME Journal from it's current CMS to Wordpress - it's tedious, but someone would need to go through all of the content, update the permalinks, update all of the photos and links to them in the articles, etc.  I would put that under your "boring" header for Marcomm.  :)

Paul