Re: Urgent - Screenshots needed

Hi,

I send you all my work on the website for screenshots
to GNOME, you can see it know on

http://alumnos.elo.utfsm.cl/~lurra/

and also I attached it in this email.

I need feedback from you, so any opinion is really
important to me, because I'm a newbie in this.
If you can help me with the writing content will be
perfect.

--
Lidia Urra Torres
Estudiante Ingeniería Civil Telemática