Booth Slides

Marketing & Artistic-types -

I'm manning the GNOME booth this year at the Utah Open Source
Conference. They planted us just next to the KDE booth, I'm sure as a
little joke.

In any case, the KDE booth has a nice graphical slideshow of
information about KDE. While we have more swag (stickers, etc) they
have active information rotating about their project.

I've asked him to share the tarball of the graphics collection with me
and I was hoping that some of the talented people here could come up
with something similar. I realize it may be too late to come up with
something for this conference, but something similar would be great
for upcoming SCALE and similar conferences.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/312414/Presentation.tgz

I hope we'll be able to come up with something similar for future conferences..

Thank you,
Christer