Re: Urgent - Screenshots needed

Hi,

To give the full story, the requirement is basically a screenshot to put
on the desktop summit website.

The site will have 5 or 6 pages:

Front page: conference site, date, (Aug 6 - 12 2011) photos of selected
previous keynotes, brief description of conference vision & goals, links
to sub-pages: About, Agenda, Location, Press, "Sponsorship opportunities"

About will have information about the conference, previous editions, and
information on GNOME & KDE. Here's where we need a screenshot.

Agenda will have an outline of the conference format we've agreed on

Location will have information about Berlin

Press will have announcements (the announcement of the conference is the
only one for the moment)

Sponsors will have a pitch to sponsors.

Also, there are some various other pages: Contact, Legal (a required
"impressum"),

The site should be going live this week (announcement Wednesday, perhaps).

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary